Eide’s Tensile Facade Systems, which is comprised of framed supported flat panels with adjustable receiver brackets, was the ideal solution to allow the flexibility for temporary take-down for maintenance, fabric tensioning and/or complete replacement for new branded renovations.
– Approximately 4,719 SF South Elevation Tensile Facade Panel
– Overall Dimensions are 286’-0” Wide x 16′-6″ High
– Overall 3D Dimensions are 46′-0″ Wide x 16′-6″ High x 2′-0″ Projection
– Flame-resistant, Serge Ferrari FT 381 Mesh Fabric
– Engineered for 90 MPH Wind-Loads, Exposure “C”
– Digital Graphics Application of the Floral Image
Eide Structures assisted Ware Malcomb (architects) and Cushman & Wakefield with the design-build of a tensioned facade system for the remodeling project at the Regent Atlas CR Sea Otter facility in Carlsbad, California. Eide introduced a 286′ wide by 16’6″ high tensile facade system to enhance the curb-appeal of the south-facing concrete wall as preparation for the sale/lease of this 250,000+ square foot building.
For maintenance purposes, Property Management wanted the textile panels to stand-off from the wall for accessibility to the existing spandrel glass panels. A portion of the facade wall (46′ wide by 16’6″ high) was modified with an artistic 3D peaked frame section to further enhance appearances. Approximately 4,719 square feet of flame-retardant Serge Ferrari FT 381 Mesh Fabric, with digitally applied floral graphics, spans the entire facid structure.